Where can I go kitesurfing in April?
KITESURF REGIONS & SPOTS WITH WIND IN APRIL
- Cape Verde.
- France South-coast.
- Gulf of Aqaba / Eilat.
- Honduras – Bay Islands.
- Mexico – Yucatan.
- North Carolina.
Can you kitesurf in winter?
Winter is a special time for kitesurfing. It’s never really crowded even on the most beautiful days, the nature looks incredibly beautiful and you score points on the respect level.
Where can I go on a kite in February?
KITESURF REGIONS & SPOTS WITH WIND IN FEBRUARY
- Brisbane & Gold Coast.
- Cape Verde.
- Caribbean – Leeward islands.
- Caribbean – Windward islands.
- Cayman islands.
- China – Hainan.
Where can you kitesurf in May?
- Egypt: Seahorse Bay.
- Greece: Kos.
- Tunisia: Djerba.
- Italy: Sicily.
- Morocco: Dakhla.
- Morocco: Essaouira.
- Sri Lanka: Kalpitiya.
Where should I go when kitesurfing?
First-timers are entitled to the best there is to offer too, and we’re here to show you the best kitesurfing destinations for beginners:
- Tarifa, Spain. …
- Essaouira, Morocco. …
- Red Sea, Egypt. …
- Boracay, Philippines. …
- Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka. …
- Cabarete, Dominican Republic. …
- Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain. …
- Zanzibar, Tanzania.
Where is the best kitesurfing?
The 10 Best Places For Kiteboarding In 2020
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Grand Cayman has some of the best kiteboarding conditions in the world. …
- Nabq Bay, Egypt. …
- Maui, Hawaii. …
- CALAMIANES ISLANDS, PHILIPPINES. …
- Jupiter, Florida. …
- TARIFA, SPAIN. …
- Cumbuco, Brazil. …
- TAVEUNI ISLAND, FIJI.
Where can I go kitesurfing in winter?
Our Top 11 Winter Kitesurfing Destinations!
- Langebaan, South Africa.
- Le Morne, Mauritius.
- Dakhla, Morocco.
- Sal & Boa Vista, Cape Verde.
- Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
- Paje, Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Gostoso, Brazil.
- Paracas, Peru.
What is the best kitesurfing brand?
These are the Best 5 Kiteboarding Brands to Buy
- Cabrinha: known for durability.
- F-One: wide range of products.
- Slingshot: specialized products.
- Ozone: for water, snow and land.
- Duotone: the pro’s choice.