(1) A kite will never be a good hawk. (2) Give a lark to catch a kite. (3) There isn’t enough wind to fly a kite. (4) My kite flies high in the sky.
How can I use make in a sentence?
Make sentence example
- Drowning your sorrows in eggnog will only make you feel worse in the long run. …
- That does make sense. …
- You make a difference. …
- Did you make any real progress? …
- They didn’t make it to the restaurant. …
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted. …
- I always make it a rule to speak out.
What is kite in simple words?
1 : a light frame covered with paper, cloth, or plastic, often provided with a stabilizing tail, and designed to be flown in the air at the end of a long string. 2 : any of various usually small hawks (family Accipitridae) with long narrow wings and often a notched or forked tail. 3 : a person who preys on others.
How would you use fly as a kite in a sentence?
1. There isn’t enough wind to fly a kite. 2. My brother is flying a kite in the park.
What is the sentence of bird?
Examples of bird in a Sentence
Noun A large bird flew overhead. The birds were singing outside our window. He’s a tough old bird. We met some smashing birds at the pub last night.
What are the 5 sentences?
- We kept hearing the sound of the garbage truck.
- I knew that I had forgotten to do my homework.
- My mother had also wanted to make an appointment with the pediatrician.
- The weatherman predicted that the day would be filled with sunshine.
- The new anchor kept talking about the election.
What are 10 simple sentences?
50 examples of simple sentences
- She doesn’t study German on Monday.
- Does she live in Paris?
- He doesn’t teach math.
- Cats hate water.
- Every child likes an ice cream.
- 6.My brother takes out the trash.
- The course starts next Sunday.
- She swims every morning.
Do kites eat snakes?
Though adult Swallow-tailed Kites eat mostly flying insects, they feed their young with many types of small vertebrates – including tree frogs, lizards, nestling birds, and snakes.
What is interrogative sentences?
An interrogative sentence is a sentence that asks a question. Interrogative sentences can be direct or indirect, begin with or without pronouns, and feature yes/no interrogatives, alternative questions, or tag questions.
What type of sentence is open the door?
‘Please open the door’ is an example of an imperative sentence.
What is the sentence of peacock?
1 The peacock has fair feathers, but foul feet. 2 She is as proud as a peacock. 3 The peacock fanned out its tail. 4 The peacock displayed its fine tail feathers.
What is the sentence of butterfly?
1. Love is like a butterfly. 2. A butterfly is produced by metamorphosis from a caterpillar.
Is duck a bird?
Ducks are birds that are also referred to as waterfowls because they are usually found in places like marshes, oceans, rivers, ponds, and lakes that have water. Ducks are mostly aquatic birds and found in both freshwater and seawater. Ducks, depending on the species, can live for 2-12 years.