What do you need to make a kite?
Materials for Making a Kite
- A full sheet of newspaper.
- Two 1/4 inch round wooden dowels (one 24 inches, one 20 inches)
- Masking tape or packing tape.
- Ruler or yardstick.
- Yarn and/or ribbons.
How do you make a diamond kite?
How to Make a Diamond Kite
- Step #1. Draw a diamond shape on a piece of paper.
- Step #2. Cut your kite out.
- Step #3. Now its time to decorate! This step is completely up to you.
- Step #5. Tape the chopsticks to the back of the kite.
- Step #6. Tape a long piece of string at the back of your kite.
How do you make a mini kite?
Build Your Own Mini Kite
- Step 1: Materials. 3 Stir Sticks (Coffee Stirrers) …
- Step 2: Cut Bag. Cut out one whole side of the plastic bag, leaving you with two large pieces of plastic. …
- Step 3: Cut Stir Stick. …
- Step 4: Tape. …
- Step 5: Lines. …
- Step 6: Cut Plastic. …
- Step 7: Scrap Tail. …
- Step 8: Finishing Up.
How do you make a kite with construction papers and straws?
Paper Straw Kite
- To make the paper straw kite, you’ll need: …
- Cut one straw to 5 1/2″.
- Cut a notch into the middle of both the long and short straws.
- Put the two straws together – you can use a dab of hot glue to secure. …
- String around all four sides, then tie in place with a square knot.